As of June 1, all CU1 facilities will be reopened. This excludes our South Anchorage Branch and University Branch in Fairbanks, which will remain available for full-service drive-up assistance.
As we reopen lobbies, it will be with an eye for balancing safety and the needs of our members. We also continue to offer drive-up, telephone and eServices to maintain exceptional care for our fellow Alaskans.
Small Business Aid
The State of Alaska’s Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development (DCCED) and the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority (AIDEA) have partnered together with Credit Union 1 to provide emergency relief for Alaskan small businesses.
The application period for the AK CARES Grant Program will open on June 1, 2020.
You do not need an account at Credit Union 1 to apply. To learn more about who is eligible for funding and what is needed to apply, please click below to visit the DCCED website.
Research, Shop and Finance from Home
CU1 has partnered with AutoSMART to make your car-buying process easier. Through the AutoSMART website you can research, shop local dealer inventory and finance your next new or used vehicle -- all in one place!
- Research brand new vehicles
- Search used car inventory
- Take advantage of financial calculators
- Apply for preapproved financing
Funds Availability: Upcoming Changes
Effective July 1, federal changes to Regulation CC will affect the availability of check deposits as follows:
- Certain check deposits require a three day hold of funds. Currently, when this hold is required, the first $200 of your check is available next business day. As of July 1, this will increase to $225.
- At times, we may delay the availability of check deposits that total more than $5,000 in one day. As of July 1, this total will increase to $5,525.
2020 Holiday Closures
- January 1 - New Year's Day
- January 20 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 17 - Presidents' Day
- April 12 - Easter Sunday
- May 25 - Memorial Day
- July 3-4 - Independence Day
- September 7 - Labor Day
- October 12 - Indigenous People's Day
- November 11 - Veterans Day
- November 26 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 24 - Christmas Eve (open 9am-12pm)
- December 25 - Christmas Day