Monthly Branch Fundraiser Request Form
As a special way to show #CU1LUV for our communities, Credit Union 1 branches host month-long fundraisers for Alaskan nonprofits throughout the year.
- The deadline to request a branch fundraiser for your nonprofit organization in 2020 is December 1, 2019.
- Nonprofits will be notified of their request results no later than January 15, 2020.
- Nonprofits that are selected for fundraisers will be given lower priority to receive additional corporate sponsorship funding from CU1 in the same year.
- Eligible nonprofits serve all seven of our branch communities: Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kodiak, Ketchikan, Soldotna, Eagle River and Nome.
TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOUR ORGANIZATION MUST FIT WITHIN AN APPROVED FUNDING FOCUS.
- Youth and Education- These organizations serve youth and provide education to youth, in order to build the foundation needed to become successful members of our community. Special consideration will be given to programs that teach youth financial responsibility.
- Health- These organizations improve the health of our communities by providing support to those who are affected by disease or disability and encouraging individuals to seek tools for remaining healthy through prevention and education.
- Social Services- These organizations improve the social well-being of disadvantaged community members by providing basic needs (i.e. food, shelter, etc.) and opportunities to restore their ability to flourish within society.
Credit Union 1 is unable to support requests for individuals, sport teams, religious activities or organizations, political activities or organization, organizations outside of Alaska, general operating funds and scholarship funds.